WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE
Pathways Educational Services is a Ministry of Education inspected private school with locations in Kitchener and Guelph. With 20+ years of experience creating and delivering tailored programs, our superpower is helping people to address academic and skills gaps so they can transition to next steps with confidence. We offer a variety of programs for different age groups including online high school credits for local and international students, tutoring for students of all ages, and an adult day program with individual education plans. To help support our staff and students, Pathways has developed educational partnerships with recognized organizations who offer testing and training materials that align with our programs. We have a fabulous team of instructors with a myriad of academic qualifications, interesting career paths, and assorted life experiences who deliver a rich and meaningful learning experience to our students.
We are in search of an instructor to work in person at our Kitchener location with our adult learners. We are looking for someone with a diverse background and skill set who is able to communicate well with people from all walks of life, enjoys teaching and learning, and who thrives in an environment where troubleshooting issues, helping others to overcome barriers, and celebrating the achievement of individual goals is the daily mission.
We welcome applications from candidates with the following qualifications:
· A diploma or degree from a post-secondary institution is required
· Experience teaching or training adults
· Experience delivering great Customer Service
· Experience/training in Social Work
· Ability to assist students in troubleshooting technology issues related to online learning, e.g. connecting to meetings, accessing online courses, downloading/installing software
· Ability to support adult learners as they embark on life changing transitions to new careers
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· A personal commitment to continuous learning and a positive mindset is required.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Full-time
Part-time hours: 15-30 per week
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Jennifer Wilkins: email@example.com
COVID protocols include mandatory use of masks, COVID Screening/sign in, temperature monitor, use of hand sanitizers and sanitization of work spaces.