What are Digital Skills?
Digital skills are the skills needed to “use digital devices, communication applications, and networks to access and manage information,” from basic online searching and emailing to specialist programming and development.
These skills help people communicate and collaborate, develop and share digital content, and problem solve in a digital world.
Digital Skills Training:
Entry-level digital skills including introduction to:
- Computer literacy
- Data entry
- Social media
- Web-based communications and research
- Word processing
- Email and chat
- Secure information processing
Productivity Software Training:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- AutoCad: 2D and 3D
- Accounting: Sage and Quickbooks
Accessibility Software Training:
- Dragon Speech Recognition
- Kurzweil Assistive Technology
- Microsoft Accessibility Tools
- Google Accessibility Tools